· Interprets company goals into department goals and ensures communication with employees.
· Develops and ensures implementation of a human resource plan, policies, and procedures that support organizational values and objectives and provide management with the required infrastructure to direct, motivate, and retain high-caliber employees.
· Plans and ensures optimum use of resources; administers and monitors use against budget.
· Develops background and rationale for recommendations to senior management on changed corporate policies or approaches.
· Responsibility includes employment, compensation, labor laws, and training and development.
· Interview job applicants, review applications/ resumes, evaluate the applicant’s skill,s and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
· Develop and maintain relationships with employment agencies and other recruitment sources.
· Prepare and maintain job documentation, and job evaluation system in coordination with the respective department and the authority.
· Prepare and distribute payroll.
· Design and conduct the induction and employee orientation process, Administer and explain benefits to the employees.
· Recommend, develop, and schedule training program and development courses.
· Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
· Coordinate the resolution of specifies policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
· Recommend, develop, and maintain the human resource database, computer system, and manual filling systems.
· Rationalize manpower utilization & carryout appropriate rightsizing activities.